The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
Mustangs of the Plains EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
Mustangs of the Plains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
Mustangs of the Plains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
Mustangs of the Plains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
Mustangs of the Plains EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mustangs of the Plains

+4
Rosaleena
Breeze
Lightning
Wind
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wof this roleplay?

Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_lcap43%Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_lcap43%Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_lcap0%Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_lcap0%Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_lcap14%Mustangs of the Plains I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Mustangs of the Plains Empty Mustangs of the Plains

Post by Wind Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

<>
Mustangs of the Plains Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQOkZuiTARNKfSAPOzHAEI9tTvhwf6WhnQEkNDl3a8WxWVxFIcog

In this roleplay you are a wild horse that lives on a flat plain with a beautiful lake nearby and small forests. Few people live nearby and the ones that do all have ranches and horses, sometimes they can be seen riding their domestic horses or sometimes they will chase you, hoping to catch you and sell you or catch you and turn you into a valuable domestic horse. In the herd their is usually only one stallion and that is the lead stallion, if their are other stallions in the herd then their is often trouble as most stallions wish to be the leader. Their often fights between two stallions, whether for dominance or for a mare. If you lose a fight with a lead stallion then you are sent on your way to become an outcast with your mate, of coarse you are always welcome to try and start a herd of your own...

LEAD STALLION= Solar(Amazon)
LEAD MARE=
DEPUTY=
PROTECTORS=Silverdust(Lightning), Frida(Breeze), Shamara(Breeze)
SCAVENGERS=Fiona(Dawn), Nightrunner(Wind)
QUEENS=
ELDERS=Laila(Amaroq)
YEARLING= Comet(Wind)
FOAL= Thunder Hooves(Seaspray)
OUTCAST=

EVENTS: Silverdust has shown Solar a secrete place and Thunder Hooves has joined the herd, Thunder and Shamara also recognize eachother from somewhere

POLL GOING ON: No, the poll has just ended. And the winner vote is-Drum roleplease.... Wolves attack the herd! S if you wish to be a wolf that attacks, go ahead and post a small bio on this thread
NAME=
GENDER=
AGE=
SPECIES=
RANK=
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION=
PERSONALITY=
HISTORY=
SKILL POINTS(divide into 150):
Speed(how quick your horse is)=
Stamina(how long your horse can run)=
Strength(how strong your horse is)=
Intelligence(how smart your horse is)=
Fight(how good your horse is at battle with another horse or predator)=
Silence/Sneaky(how good your horse is at sneaking away from predators and being silent about it)=
Looks(how attractive your horse is to other horses or cowboys/girls, making them want to catch you)=
PICTURE(optional):

Last edited by Wind on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Mustangs of the Plains Empty Re: Mustangs of the Plains

Post by Lightning Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:56 pm

This looks like fun

NAME= Silverdust
GENDER= Mare
AGE= 4
SPECIES= Quater horse X barb
RANK= Protector
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION= Silver-gray coloured mare with a pure white long mane and tail that shimmer like a whaterfall.
PERSONALITY= Silverdust is a sweet and kind mare for most part. If she or any of the herd is put in any kind of danger she turns very savage towards the threat.
HISTORY= Silverdust grew up on the plains and has left her birth herd to find a new one and hopefully a mate as well.
Speed(how quick your horse is)= 15
Stamina(how long your horse can run)= 15
Strength(how strong your horse is)= 20
Intelligence(how smart your horse is)= 20
Fight(how good your horse is at battle with another horse or predator)=30
Silence/Sneaky(how good your horse is at sneaking away from predators and being silent about it)=10
Looks(how attractive your horse is to other horses or cowboys/girls, making them want to catch you)= 40
PICTURE(optional):
Mustangs of the Plains Snowy---Amanda-P2129623
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Cool RP, Wind!
NAME=Frida
GENDER=Female
AGE=4.6
SPECIES=Gypsy Vanner
RANK=Protecter, but she'd like Lead Mare
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION=Dark chocolate fur, with a slightly purpleish-creamish mane and tail
PERSONALITY=See her history, so she doesn't really have one, so she is currently re-developing it.
HISTORY=Frida had a happy life with a family and her herd. One day, when the herd was traveling along a moutain, the rock she was walking on gave way, and she fell, hitting her head. The fall wiped her memory, so she doesn't remember anything rom her past. She lived, and has been trotting around.
Speed=30
Stamina=20
Strength=20
Intelligence=Since she hit her head, 10
Fight=30
Silence/Sneaky=10
Looks=30
PICTURE(optional):
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Haha, I love horses <3 Roleplay theme accepted.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:24 pm

NAME= Solar
GENDER= Stallion
AGE= 5 years
SPECIES= Clydsdale
RANK= Protector.....he wants to be a lead stallion one day though, expect some trouble Twisted Evil
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION= See picture
PERSONALITY= Solar is stubborn and he can be rebellious, he has always wanted to be lead stallion so he might cause trouble in the herd.....He is also extremly protective and territorial, always guarded and cautious, he can also be a big sweet heart and he has a large and caring heart
HISTORY= Solar was born in a small herd with just his dad, mom, and three other females. As Solar grew his dad started to rear at him and chase his son off if he got to close, when Solar was four years old he fought his dad to be the lead stallion, however Solar had lost and was chased away. Solar wandered around for a while, set on making his own herd but when he saw another herd ahead, he decided he might as well join.
Speed(how quick your horse is)=15
Stamina(how long your horse can run)=10
Strength(how strong your horse is)=20
Intelligence(how smart your horse is)=10
Fight(how good your horse is at battle with another horse or predator)=20
Silence/Sneaky(how good your horse is at sneaking away from predators and being silent about it)=3
Looks(how attractive your horse is to other horses or cowboys/girls, making them want to catch you)=42
PICTURE(optional):Mustangs of the Plains Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm6jXoahh5XJzPSWLLUpuFyEinPJQ3v_SqJvOKt10WdXyqr3oP
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Oh wow glad to see so many people interested in joining already, you are all excepted just make sure you post your bios. Also, thank you Rosa for excepting this roleplay, and I shall make my bio soon ^^
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am

Silverdust galloped into the lake. Water splashed up over her silvery coat and soaked her flowing mane and tail. Sheaking her head to flick her forelock out of her eyes she gazeed around. Seeing none around she lowered her head and started to drink form the fresh, cool water.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 am

Quietly, the Gypsy Vanner who had hit her head trots along, trying to remember her name. She couldn't remember her past, either. At least I wasn't paralyzed anywhere. She thought, trying to cheer herself up. She spot a lakes, and her pace quickens. She then sees a horse in the water. She smiles halfway, then trots into the shallows, lowering her head to take a sip.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:58 am

(Ok, I edited Hurricanes bio, he looks differant but he still has the same personality and stuff)
Hurricane suddenly stopped grazing and lifted his head as he heard the spash of water. He glanced around, spotting two shapes of horses in the lake and he flicked his ears, few blades of grass dangleing in his mouth as he approached the lake, suddenly realizing how thirsty and lonely he was. Once he got to the lake he walked in to where the water was just lapping lazily over his hooves and he swallowed the last blades of grass. He dipped his head into the water and drank thirstily before lifting his head back up and glancing at the mares which he could tell were wild because they had no straps on them or humans near. He nodded in greeting to them, "Hi there, im Hurricane," he nickered in greeting as his dark brown tail swished.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:00 pm

The mare looks up and smiles at Hurricane. I'm... I'm... I can't remember. You see, I hit my head. I can't remember anything about myself now. She says, frowning.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 pm

"Oh," Hurricane frowns as well in thought then shakes his tan head, looking back at the mare. "Well...at least your Ok," he said, smiling slightly as he tried to make her feel better. "You could always make up another name...or wait and your memory might come back to you," he siad, frowning once again
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

NAME=Fiona
GENDER=Female
AGE=Four and a half years old
SPECIES=Paint
RANK=Scavenger
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION=Look at the picture
PERSONALITY=Fiona has a sweet and caring heart. She will help anyone who is in need. She is brave but at the same time can be sneaky. She knows most of the places where food and water can be found and she does know how to fight.
HISTORY=Fiona lived in a heard for most of her life. She left her birth herd to find a new one. She wondered around for a while, finding out where the closest food and water source was. She stopped as she saw a herd in the distance and decided to check it out.
Speed(how quick your horse is)=20
Stamina(how long your horse can run)=20
Strength(how strong your horse is)=15
Intelligence(how smart your horse is)=20
Fight(how good your horse is at battle with another horse or predator)=20
Silence/Sneaky(how good your horse is at sneaking away from predators and being silent about it)=20
Looks(how attractive your horse is to other horses or cowboys/girls, making them want to catch you)=35
PICTURE(optional):
Mustangs of the Plains Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8EO38ZMoSMTGkq83Nwcqgm1d2EBk1a_yzevuEKy9THvyMJUo4
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Maybe... For now, call me... call me Frida. Actually, I think that's my real name. She says thoughtfully. Frida lowers her head to take another sip.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Solar races across the flat ground, his hooves pounding on the ground as he runs through the tall golden grass before he finally slows down as he hears hums of voices in the distance. He trots foward at a steady pace, noting the three shapes of horses in a lake before he stops just at the waters edge. He dips his head down and drinks silently, his eyes glancing to the mares and then boring into the stallion(Hurricane). The last stallion encounter he had was over two years ago, and that had been a fight with his own dad over the territory and who was lead stallion.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Frida lifts her head, ripples disturbing the water. She sees a rather fetching male horse. She smiles at him. Hello. I'm Frida. She calls over to him.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Solar lifts his head, snout dripping as he hears someone talking to him. He spots a pretty mare neighing to him in greeting and he smiled. "Hi there, nice to meat you Frida...Im Solar," he called, flicking his white tail at a fly.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Frida smiles back to him. Still parched, she lowers her head one last time to drink. She trots to the bank, and wherethe grass gows tall. She grazes, hungrey now.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm

"Ok then, nice to meat you Frida," Hurricane responded and looked up to see a stallion glaring at him. Hurricane snorted and raised his head confidently and glared back at the stallion who called himself Solar, his eyes narrowed to slits.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Frida nods to the two. Sensing tension between the two males, she raise her head, unsure of whats going on. She'd lost most of her intellegence when she hit her head.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Solar met the stallions glare with ice cold eyes and raised his head as well before stamping his hoof loudly against the ground, mud splashing up around him and some little water as well. This was a sign of rebellion and dominance as he tossed his head as if showing off and showing confidence as well.
(tell me if you dont want them to fight or if you want to stay lead stallion Wind)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Frida takes a step backwards, going cold. Their.... their going to fight! She thinks in cold terror.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

(oh wow so sorry just saw your request to join the herd, yes your excepted Dawn, and also, that is fine Amazon, I actually was hoping a someone would want to be a stallion and want to take over, I was really going to make my charicter a mare and have someone else be the lead stallion but I saw you were a stallion and decided against being a mare, I think it would be fun and add some...excitement to the roleplay if their was a fight xD)

Hurricane judged the stallion quickly, seeing the horse was bigger than he and appeared stronger as well, it seemed to him the only thing on his side was that he was probably quicker. With that, Hurricane charged the stallion quickly, the water churning and splashing around him as he went. Just before Hurricane could ram into him, he reared up and slammed his hooves at the stallions face....
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

(Lol, Its okay.)
Fiona grazed on some grass when she heard a fight. She lifted her head from the ground and looked around for the source. The mare stopped as her gaze landed on two stallions and a mare not to far away. Fiona snorted and dipped her head back down, continuing to graze at the grass.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

Silverdust rasied her head and snorted. Water dripped from her muzzle and she walked out of the lake. Trotting over to Frida. "Hi Frida. Im Silverdust." she said stopping by the other mare. The grass called out to her stomache and she lowered her silver head to start grazing. She kept an eye on the two males and felt slightly drawn to Hurricane.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 pm

H-Hi. Frida murmurs to SilverDust. She turns her back to the two fighting males, not wishing to witness their fight. She lowers her head, hoping to block out the fight by eating some.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum