The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
NightSky Beach EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
NightSky Beach EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
NightSky Beach EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
NightSky Beach EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
NightSky Beach EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NightSky Beach

+27
Forest
Midnight
Donta
Luna
Kallik
Kova
Naavy
Saffari
Amazon
Breeze
Raven
Mother Nature
Sakura
Misty
Katori
Bautzi
Snowflower
Willow
Lightning
Archen
Ryder
Aleu
Fang
Dawn
Raelynn
Seaspray
Rosaleena
31 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

NightSky Beach Empty NightSky Beach

Post by Rosaleena Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 pm

This is a place where the pack loves to spend time in. It's always a beautiful day there, and swimming is great. It's the number one place to go for a 'vacation'.

Animals in the area (land): Parrots, macaws, sea eagles, monkeys, colorful lizards, crabs, blue jays, bobcats, cougars, red foxes, bunnies
Animals in the area (sea): Starfish, fish, stingrays, crabs, hermit crabs, coral, dolphin, whales, whale sharks

NightSky Beach Traumstrand-auf-Bohol
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaleena
Location in RP: Sunset View

https://thetropicalskyspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

NightSky Beach Empty Re: NightSky Beach

Post by Seaspray Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Seaspray woke from his slumber in a pile of metal. The metal bird must have fallen to the ground for some odd reason. He yawned and stood up, wincing as he put weight on a leg he had slightly injured when the metal bird had crashed. It's not too badly injured...I'll be fine... He reassured himself. Seaspray limped to the water's edge, regaining his strength with every step towards the water. He sighed and flopped down on the soft sand as the gentle waves rolled over him. A rougher wave sent a spray of water in his face. "I am River no more...I am Seaspray." He murmured. Seaspray stood and ventured deeper into the water. He waited, and stood still...until he saw a flicker of movement. Seaspray lashed out and plunged his head into the water, reemerging with a fish flopping in his jaws. The male wolf dropped his fish on the beach and swiftly ended its life. He suddenly caught the scent of other wolves, and a smile tugged at his mouth. Seaspray picked up the fish and trotted in the wolf pack's direction.

-Main Den- (oh wow long post!)
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Azul washed up the shore in the middle of the night. She woke up in a daze. "Where am I?" she whimpered quietly. She tries to get up to her paws, and soon collapse. "Ow!" She licked her paw in a smooth cooling motion. "Is anyone here?" She whimpered and started to wondered if she was alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Sorry Finso(I'm Sunfur), Seaspray already left the beach. I can have him come back if you want, though.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:32 pm

( You can continue on if you want ^^ I just go with it. )

Azul looked at her paw. She whimpered slightly. She knew that it needed help. She smelled a male wolf trail leading away from the pack. She thought, "If I can find someone to treat me, than maybe I have a chance!" She slowly stood up and limped, following the trail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm

The male wolf loped to the water's edge. He paused in the shallow water as he felt a stab of pain in his paw. Seaspray held back a yelp and took advantage of the angry crab that has latched itself onto his paw. Seaspray lunged for the crab and crushed its hard shell with his jaws. He then padded to the shore and dropped it there before returning to the sandbar. This time he kept on going deeper into the water until it was up to his belly. Then, Seaspray waited.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Kota padded out of the forest and onto the beach, her paws sinking into the fine sand. She spotted Seaspray instantly, and watched curiously, wondering what he was doing. She trotted a bit closer, and saw the crab. She nosed it then looked back at Seaspray again.
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet
Name: Raelynn, prefers to be called Rae
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Rosaleena walked onto the beach, annoyed by the monkeys chirping in the trees. She sat down in the water, watching Dakota and Seaspray.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Seaspray froze. He stood completely still for what seemed like a long time. Then, he struck, but his jaws closed on nothing but water. Fortunately, another fish was schooling with the fish Seaspray missed, so he managed to snatch that fish. This one was larger than the other two he had caught. He dragged it to shore and nodded at Rosaleena and Dakota. "Enjoy!" He yipped, proud of himself.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Kota smiled widely and nosed the fish, its tangy salt smell filling her nose. She shuddered in excitement and took a mouth full, chewing slowly on the unfamiliar meet. She blinked in surprise. "It's good," she yipped, wagging her tail. "Your a good fisher."
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Seaspray wagged his tail, delighted. "Thanks!" He trotted over to the fish to take his share. Seaspray eagerly ate alongside Dakota, satisfying his hunger he gained when he gave Rosaleena the fish instead of eating it himself.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Kota smiled and stepped away from the fish. "No problem," she replied. "I wish I could do that. Fish is my new favorite food!" She wagged her tail, then looked down forlornly. "But I can't. I'm terrible at fishing."
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Seaspray's grin faltered as he heard Dakota's last sentence. "Of course you can!" He yipped. "You just have to practice! That's what I did. Here, let me show you how to fi-" He was cut off by a long, high pitched howl. He perked his ears in the direction of Wnter Mountain. "Who was that? It sounded like a pup!" Seaspray whined anxiously.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynn Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Kotas ears perked as she heard the last of the howl. "Well lets go then! We cant just leave it up there!" she started sprinting off, thoughts churning in her head.-mountain-
Raelynn
Raelynn
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Dawn awoke on the far side of the beach. She looked around confused, ' this isn't my home' she thought. the black and white pup got up with a yelp, suddenly sitting back down from the pain in her leg.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Rosaleena perked her ears to Seaspray and Dakota. She followed them to Winter Mountain, not really hearing a pup on the beach.

-Winter Mountain-
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:33 am

Fang came running down onto the beach, jumping playfully into the water. He swam around a little as a small black spot in the deep water. The wind quickly threw him up to land again. So he laid on the beach laughing a little. He got back up, and looked around spotting another in the far end of the beach. He twisted his head a little, and slowly trotted over to her. "Hello?" He said when he came close enough to her. "My name is Fang. What's your name?" He asked friendly in a pupish way while smiling gently at the new face.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Dawn looked back up as she heard the hello and jumped back in surprise as she saw the pup, but she quickly felt the pain in her leg and yelped falling back to the ground. Dawn sighed and looked back up at the pup hearing its name and said, "Hi. I'm Dawn."

(And sorry my internet stopped working and i just got it to work today.)
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:19 am

(It's ok Razz)

Fang twisted his head a little at Dawn as she fell to the ground. He flattened his ears a little. "Do you want help? I could help you get back to camp. There's a pack there who can help. They helped me too..." He said while looking at her a little concerned.
Fang
Fang

Location : In europe, on planet earth, in our solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Dawn looked up at fang then asked, " A pack? A camp?" Dawn had not seen any signs of a pack here, but she looked back at her leg and sighed. ' If I have to' she thought. Dawn looked back up at fang and nodded " Sure, but where is this pack?"
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

Fang smiled a little. "Just follow me, and I'll show you the way." He replied and turned around looking back at Dawn waiting for her.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 pm

"Ok."Dawn said as she slowly got up trying not to hurt her leg any more then she has. She gave a tiny whimper as she stood up. Dawn took a deep breath and walked after fang with a limp from her right leg. She gave a fake smile as she walked.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Fang lowered his head and flattened his ears as he felt a little guilt for the other pup, even through he had no reason to. He padded back to her and pushed up against her side to help her walk without her hurting herself. "I want to help you." Fang said brave, as he kept on walking towards the dens while supporting Dawn.

_-*To- The Main Den*-_
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

dawn frowned when she saw the wolf pups ears go down and wondered what was wrong. Dawn was grateful as he helped to support her, she said, " Thank you."As they left and went to the den.

~To the main den~
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 pm

There were several medium-sized fish flopping on the beach. They used to be in the water before the tide came in. Easy prey... He thought. Seasray quickly got into position to fish. Within just a few minutes, curious little fish gathered around him. They had never seen a wolf before. The fisher wolf had the advantage of surprise. Seaspray suddenly moved, scooping out some of the minnows. They weren't very large, but they would make for a good snack for the pack. Seaspray took the mouthful of the fish he had found and/or caught and trotted back the way he came. It was a great day to go fishing.

-Main Den-
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content