The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 15 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Lightning Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

((ME? ok))

Angel reached the boys and smiled softly at Cato. "Hey." she said quietly.

Cato smirked. "Havent seen you for a while." he said grabbing her long brown hair and tugging. He smiled as a flash of pain crossed her face.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Nick quickly followed after the others and hopped on the bleachers as he waited for Cato. When Cato finally came up and grabbed Angels hair, he suddenly felt extreme anger that the boy was enjoying hurting her. Dominic quickly stood up, his hands balled up into fists and his eyes blazing in anger. "Get your filthy hands off her," he said through clenched teeth, making his voice almost sound like a growl as he hopped from the bleachers and onto the ground with a thud.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Hazel saw that most of everyone had left to the school. She narrowed her eyes at Kayla, then looked over as she heard Kat come back. Lucky scrambled off after Kat. Hazel sighed and ran after Kat and her kitten to the school. She stopped right behind everyone and narrowed her eyes at the boys. Lucky hoped up onto the bleachers and sat down, watching the boys like a hawk.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Kalo knew that she needed to help. Scared of what she was going to do, the girl sucked in a breath and jogged out onto the football field, with Spirit close behind. Kalo and her dog began to surround Cato and the group of boys in a slow, silent, and calm circle.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Angel smiled softly at Cato and was shocked to hear Nick shouted out. Cato let go of her hair and started towards the bleachers with an angry expression.

Cato reached the bleachers and grabbed the boy who spoke. "What do you want freak?" he asked. His brown eyes flashed as Angel moved to stand by them. "Let him go Cato." he heard her say softly.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Spirit suddenly lurched foward before anyone, including Kalo, could act. The german shepard's jaws were wrapped around Cato's arm, ready to chomp at the slightest move on Cato's part.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Lake luaghs as Cato grabs her hair.
Hey! Let go of her!! Kat yells as the boy grabs Angels hair. She sprints down the bleachers, and trys to stop herself from punching him squarley in the jaw. She moves to stand beside Nick. As Kalo's dog begins to attack, she takes the advantage. Spirit, let go! She yells at the dog, then snaps the necklace thingy off of his neck, using the cover of the thrashing dog.

Last edited by Breeze on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Dominic watched with a smirk as the boy let go of her and stalked torwards him though his aggressive flase grin was abruptly stopped as Cato grabbed him. He was just about to push him off and put Cato in a head lock, when he saw Spirit attack him and Kat come over. Once Kat took off a necklace thingy, Nick shoved the boy off rouphly and swung a hard fist as the boys face, and hit him hard in the jaw with his knuckled up fists. He put up his fists in a fighting position that he learned in karate and got ready to block a blow if it was coming which he knew he could probably easy block as he was a red belt with black stripe(realy my belt in karate xD) in karate. Suddenly he narrowed his eyes and relaxed slightly, deciding this boy was to weak and cowardly if he found joy in hurting someone smaller than him. "Your a bully, Cato, picking on people smaller than you. Oh ya, one more thing, if you touch me again your going to find your self on the ground with broken limbs." he said, actually surprised at how angry he got at bullies.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 pm

I am so, so sorry. She says to Cato with fake sympathy, Spirit's colar firmly in her hands. She sneaks the key up the sleeve of her hoodie. Her arm knocks againest the knife on her belt loop. Am I going to have to use this thing?
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:39 am

Angel glared at the others and noticed Kat hidding the key. "Ill see you later after I deal with these idiots." she said to Cato who was rubbing his jaw. She looked at the others and pointed towards the street. "Move." she said in a angry tone but winking at them.

Cato watched as the brown haired girl took her loser friends away. "End of school or never again." he snapped.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 am

Nick scowled angrily at Angel and his eyes narrowed to slits as he ground his teeth together in fake anger as he caught her wink before he turned and stalked off after her. He ignored Cato as he snapped something behind him, not even sure what he said, he slowed to a stop at the side of the road and looked back to see if the others were coming.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

Angel nodded to Cato and followed Nick to the street. She waited for the others to catch up smiling.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Kalo followed the others with a smirk on her face. She was not at all embarressed that her dog had attacked Cato. She held out her hand. "Hi-five, anyone?"

Spirit stepped back as Kat took her collar. Her tongue hang out of her mouth in a smile as she looked up, then she followed the runaways to the sidewalk/street.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Kat lets go of Spirits collar, allowing the dog to go to Kalo. Swift, She says, calling her cat from off the bleachers. She begins to walk off, then turns, pretending to salute the boys. She turns, luaghing, and sprints after the others. Making sure she is hidden from the boys sight, she pulls the key out of her sleeve. Look what I got! She exclaims softly to her friends, smiling mischeviously.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Nick grins, actually feeling proud of him self for nailing Cato in the jaw. He laughs quietly at Kalo and smacks his hand against hers in a high five before e turned to Kat, grinning. His grin spreads even wider as he sees the key and he peaks back over to the boys and narrows his eyes, acting in anger though when he turns to the others his face goes back to a happy expression.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Kat smiles again, tucking the key into her pocket. Her hand brushes the knife again. I am so glad that I didn't have to use this! She thinks happily.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Angel held her hands out for the key. "Well done guys." she said smiling. "I know which key is his house one we can just take it and leave the others here." Her brown eyes glanced back towards the fields and hate showed in her eyes. "I hate how he take pleasure from my pain." she said softly, "Thanks for helping me out." Turning to Nick she kissed him on the cheek.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

(Aww! How sweet. Also, shall we make this harder than it should be? Twisted Evil )
Kat smiles as Angel kisses Nick. She pulls the keys back out from her pocket, dropping them in the center of Angels palm. She looks bahing her, wondering if he'll notice and run after them.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Angel quickly removed Catos house key and handed them back to Kat. Just then she heard a shout.

Cato ran towards the street and saw Angel and her friends. He noticed they were holding something and knew that they were his keys. "Give them back you B****!" he shouted.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Kat looks back after grasping back the keys. She looks at the keys as Cato yells something dirty. No! She screams, then runs, scooping Swift into her arms. She runs, luaghing. To her, after six years of living on the streets, she considered this fun.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Nick blushes slightly as Angel kisses his cheek. "It was nothing," he said easily and watched as she handled the keys. Suddenly he looked up, hearing Calo shout rudely. His eyes narrowed and he turned silently, staring at Cato calmly before suddenly his fist was in the air and it was swung harshly at him, punching the boy right in the gut. "Leave now and you wont get hurt any more than that," Nick threatened, his hands balled into fists once again and a sharp look on his face as he noticed Kat take off, the corner of his lips twitched, knowing they already had the keys.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Angel took off after Kat laughing. "Catch us if you can B******!" she called over her shoulder as the others followed. She spilt off from the others and down an allyway.

Cato gasped as they all took off running and laughing. Glaring at Nick and rubbing his jaw he pushed past him. When Angelique called him that word he lost it. His brown eyes blazed as he followed them and then went down the allyway after Angel.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Nick huffed. The most he could do was stall the jerk. He quickly took off after them, running right behind Cato and tripping the boy as he went with his feet and stoming on the boys heels. That was the most he could do while running. "Hurry up!" he shouted after them.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Kat looks back over her shoulder. Seeing Cato was racing after Angel, Kat swerved off her course. She runs behind Angel, prrotecting her. If her so much as touches her.... will I use this? Nah. I'll probably just threaten him and scare him with it. She thinks.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Tyler quickly followed after them, furious at Cato pursuiting. He ran as fast as he could and turned, seeing Kat, Nick, and Cato ahead, Ty ran faster, trying to catch up as Luke followed closely behind. Suddenly Luke raced forward, catching up to Cato easily. Tyler felt shocked as Luke jumped at Cato, the dogs fangs gripping into the boys leg and dragging him to the ground hopefully.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum