The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 16 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Seaspray Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Kalo ran after the others. She loved the whizz of cars flying sat her, the adrenaline rushing in her veins. So this is what it feels like to life on the streets.

Spirit whipped her head around, snarled warningly at Cato, and ran after the others. Suddenly she turned around and joined Luke in his assault. She made sure not to severely injure Cato, just scare him.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Hazel took off after the others, running as fast as she could. She was holding Lucky in her arms tight as the cat suddenly hissed. The fluffy kitten leaped away from Hazel's arms and made a running leap towards Cato. This really is a first... She thinks as she runs past Luke, Spirit, and Lucky who were attacking Cato. Hazel knew that her cat would eventually follow her, so she continued to run after her friends.

Lucky slashed at Cato's arms as she leaped through the air. The white kitten then clawed onto Cato's legs and held on, meowing angrily.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 am

Cato fell down and growled as Nick stepped on his ankles. Scrambling up again he started after Angel only to be attack by the animals. "OW!" he shouted as Lucky clawed his leg. Grabbing the white kitten he throw it away from him.

Angel glanced back as Cato grabbed Lucky. She skidded to a halt and started running back. When the kitten went flying into the air she dived forward and pulled her into her arms. Catos arms then closed around her neck and she screamed loudly. A tabby cat landed on Catos back yowling as he chocked the life out of her mistress.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Spirit snarled in fury. She sank her fangs deeper into Cato's leg and jerked it. Now the german shepard was actually trying to hurt the boy.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Lake and the other boys headed into the building, oblivious of what was going on outside.
Kat turns around fast, then runs to the others. She drops Swift from her arms. The cat, using the training Kat had given her, runs to the boys pocket of which he carries his wallet and phone in. Swift carries the two objects in her mouth, carrying them back to Kat. Kat takes them from her cat's mouth, tucking them into her own pocket. Kat tugs out her knife, then walks to where she is in Cato's feild of vision. Don't make me use this. She growls.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Hazel skidded to a halt on her run as she heard her kitten yowl and Angel scream. "Lucky!" She yelled, turning around and running back, seeing both Kat and Angel back there. Hazel gasped as she saw Cato trying to choke Angel. She balled her hands into fists and got ready to help in any way she could.

Lucky yowled as she was tossed into the air. Her fluffy white fur fluffing up so she looked like a big ball of cotton. The young kitten started to purr as Angel caught her. Lucky fur started to lay flat until Cato started to try and choke Angel. Her white fur fluffed up again and she hoped away from Angel and started to attack Cato again.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Dominic almost growled as Cato tried to kill Angel. He quickly slipped out his sharp jagged switch blade and followed Kat before grabbing one of Cato's wrists and yanking it off Angel's throat. After that he twisted Cato's arm sharply so that it was twisted it up side down, he hoped doing this would make Cato let go of Angel and Nick glanced to Kat to see if she was going to use her knife or just scare theboy with it.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Cato let go as Kat showed her knife laughing. He gasped with pain as Nick grabbed his arm. Twisting around he swang his free hand smashing it into the boys head.

Angel scrambled away as she watched Cato attack Nick. "NICK!" she cried. Her brown eyes were wide with shock.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Lucky jumped away from Cato and ran over to Hazel. Hazel picked up the white kitten and glared at Cato as he hit Nick. She looks around for anything to grab, never carrying a weapon before. Where would something hard or sharp be when I need it... Hazel thinks, glancing around quickly.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Nick stagger backwards as he was hit though he felt relieve that he let her go. "Ow!" He managed to gurgle out as he took another step back. His eyes were blurry for a second but he shook his head and cleared his thoughts and eye sight. His eyes blazed and they locked onto Cato's face as he felt blood drip from his nose and his cheek throbbed. He sneered though his face hurt and went at Cato, is hands firmly locking around the boys wrists and he twisted his arm again before jerking to the side so that the boy spun around and Cato's back faced Nick. He scowled and then suddenly let go before wraping his arms around Cato like he was going to hug him though instead of that, Nick put Cato in a head lock as he felt wet blood drizzle down to his chin and then drip onto his neck. Nick's arms locked aroud the boys throat tightly and he slightly glanced to Angel, jerking his eyes to where they were all running, as if telling her to go ahead and get the laptop. While he had Cato pinned even though he had a head ache. His arms wrapped tighter onto his neck, not enough to choke him and knock him out but enogh to hold him still. His arms stayed tense, ready to block some of the boys air supply if he decided to take someones knife and go crazy on one of them, or if Cato had a wapong on him himself.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 am

Angel nodded as Nick held Cato. "Be careful." she said. Jumping to her feet she bolted away. She skidded to halt out of breath in front of Kayla. She didnt say anything as she gave the girl the key and bent over trying to catch her breath.

Cato struggled against Nicks hold while he could see Angelique when she was gone he stopped and went limp. "Why did yous take my keys?' he asked quietly.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 am

Nick's hold on Cato didnt loosen as he paused to think if he should answer. After a long moment he shook his head. "Because a girl named Kayla said you stole her lap top, and she was Angel's friend so we decided to help her get it back. Besides, it isnt right to steal something for no reason," he said finally, his voice turning stiff and stern at the end. He paused again and narrowed his eyes. "Why did you even steal her laptop?" he asked curiosly, his arms still not letting loose and holding tight as ke knew the boy may be trying to distract him to loosen his grib.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:30 am

Cato smirked. "Cause I wanted to know if she was good in bed." he said laughing. His brown eyes were angry though because now he couldnt use the laptop to get her where he wanted her. "Why Angelique?" he asked.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Kat growls to herself as Cato hits Nick. She begins to go at him, but seeing Nick already handling things, she stops herself. She volunteered. I would have, but she spoke up first. I never should have let her, the way you treat her! She yells the last sentence at him, practicly spitting out the words. She becomes tempted to but the bigger boy into a move where she would have his arms in the small of his back and her blade at his throat, barely peircing the skin. She sets her jaw angrily.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Dominick almost spoke but he heard Kat speak for him. His eyes narrowed and he shifted his weight as he glanced back to Kat. "Do you think Angel made it yet? Do you want me to let him go?" He asked, tightning his grip as he said it just as a precaution.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 pm

No. My guess is that she went back to find Kayla to help her. Kat says, turning back to Nick. You can loosen your grip a bit, though. We don't want to be hunted down for something other than stealing. She adds.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Nick nods and grins at her last sentence as he loosened his grip and shifted his feet so that a foot was right next to Cato's foot, so that if the boy tried to run off he could easily lift his foot and trip him, making him land on his face. Nick glanced back to where Angel ran off to and e waited silently for her to come back with Kayla.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Waking up, Kayla looks up to Angel. Seeing the key, she reaches for it, holding it hard as though she were still in her dreams and it could slip away easily. Let's go. She murmurs sleepily, standing. She does a exercise thing, her back popping loudly.(not sure how to explain it. You kinda have to twist your back.) She begins to sprint towards the window, determined to make it through.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Spirit finally released her grip. Her fangs and Cato's leg were now bloodied. With a deep, throaty bark, she followed the runaways.

Kalo stuck her tongue out at Cato, unable to think of any smart remarks. She ran after the others.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Angel straightened and follow Kayla. "Do you know that he took your laptop to get you in bed with him?" she asked as they ran.

Cato gasped. "Why would she offer? She always like me?" he growled narrowing his brown eyes.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Dominic's eyes hardened. "Thats hard to believe," he muttered as Cato said that Angel always liked him. He shook his head before speaking. "Maybe she realized what a jerk you were and decided that she hated you, and decided to help fix something that was a wrong doing."
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

Cato laughed. "Shes been after me for years." he bragged not knowing how the run aways would react. He had a smug look on his face as he lay on the ground.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Kalo and Spirit didn't hear Cato. They fled along with Kat. Even while she ran hard, Kalo had a triumphant expression on her face.

Last edited by Seaspray on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

(Kayla is with Angel.)
He did? She asks, shocked. She knew Cato was ambitous among other things, but that reason was one to far. Her eyes narrow with hatred. I'll have to ask my father to get me home schooled or sent to boarding school. She murmurs. She enters the lobby of the apartment building of Cato. She looks to the clock on the wall. We'll have to hurry. School's almost out! She thinks, panicky.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Angel followed Kayla. "Yeah hes a prick." she said as she lead the way to Catos bedroom. She started to look under his bed and in the closet for the laptop.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down