The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 8 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Dawn Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Hazel stopped right in front of of a store a couple of blocks down. She gives a mischievous smile and looks around for her kitten. She spots Lucky sitting outside of the store then Hazel walks in the store. She picks some bottles of water up along with a big bag of BBQ chips. She then stuffs all the stuff in her back pack then walks out from the shop. The eleven year old girl grits her teeth as she walks out, keeping her hands in her pockets then takes off as the alarms start to blare. She sees Lucky running behind her as she turns a corner and hides behind a dumpster. She waits till the footsteps slow down then a listens for them to walk back. Hazel sighed, wishing that she could of tricked someone into buying the food and water. She walks out from behind the dumpster and takes of back towards the others, Lucky following close behind her.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Kat hops down and drops her VB from her shoulders. She sits down on a empty spot on the couch in the corner, lays her head on the arm, and goes to sleep. Tonight, I am most definatly getting some sleep.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Emma sighed and walked into the building again but just as she was entering the doorway she changed her ming and turned on her heel, remembering how stuffy it was. She turned and trotted down the steps and into the alley before sliding against the wall and down to the ground. She snorted and bent her head over her knees before falling asleep.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Slowly drifting into sleep, Kat's eyes flutter before closing. her dreams are filled when she was ten, her parents very much alive, and she was happy. Not that she isn't happy here.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Emma soon fell asleep in the alley way, her breathing deeper and softer as she ws asleep. She dreams of her parents before the car crash. Suddenly her dream fades to a nightmare as the dream turns from happy, alive parents, to her dead, motionless, cold and bloody parents.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Kat's parents', in her dream, begin to walk away and leave. No! Please don't go! She says, both in her dream and where other, awake people can hear it. Then her dream goes to a cream colored horse, rearing, then running away. What's that got to do with anything? She thinks in her dream.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

-Joining Form-
Name: Angelique
Short Physical and Personality Description: see siggy for physical. Angel is a quiet, caring young girl.
Possesions: Clothes - Jacket, jeans with ripped knees, old joggers still in good condition, red t-shirt and a guess handbag that she stole
Money - $30 notes and $5 change
Food/Water - Water bottles x 2 (Both 500mL), 2 bags of chips
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance: 40
Speed: 20
Sneak: 30
Persausive: 10

Angel wondered through the streets on her own quietly. Her footsteps made almost no sound as she crept along in the shadows. She glanced behind as she moved watching for any signs of someone following her.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 am

(welcome to the rp Angel!)
Emma woke with a jolt, her eyes fluttering open though they were bleary with sleep. She shivered and realized she was cold. She sighed and stood up, taking the bag with her s she ran up the steps and walked into the building quietly. She went to the same place she had earlier in the corner and sat down, leaning her head against the wall and falling asleep.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 pm

(Yay! Happy you joined! And, of course, accepted.)
~Morning~
Kat wakes up as light coming in through the window hits her eyes. She stands up and stretchs, yawning. She had forgotten her dream. She tiredly walks to her VB and takes out the bag of Chex Mix. Kat sits crossed leged on the floor, silently munching on breakfast.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Nick suddenly lept to his feet, startled and suprised though he didnt know why. He glanced around and narrowed his eyes as a shaft of sun light beamed into his eyes. He groaned and looked away, realizing he must have dozed off.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Finishing off breakfast, Kat leaves the trash, but takes the $20 bucks she has in her VB. Standing, she heads back up to the attic, where there's lots of junk. She takes a purple hoodie, and pulls it over her head. She also takes some jewelry just laying there, planing to sell them for more money. Stepping out of the attic and to outside, she goes to a grocery store across the street.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Hazel runs faster as she sees the sun rising. She slows as she turns and runs up the stairs. She stops though and wonders if she should go back to the room she stayed in before or go where the others were. Hazel looked at her kitten as it ran past her and to the door. "I need to get my stuff any way." She said walking up the rest of the stairs and into the room. She grabed her stuffed bear after she gave Lucky the remaining bread crumbs and some water.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Stepping into the store, she knows that she should have broken in somewhere and taken a shower or clean herself or something. People where turnings their heads to look at her, and some were wrinkling their noses. Immediantly, she steps back out, walks to the nearsest apartment building, goes up the fire escape and to a room where no one is there. breaking the window with her foot, she steps in, and goes to the bathroom.
Done cleaning herself, and with clothes on, she explores the rooms. She finds a girls room.
Good. She's my size, a thriteen. She takes a pair of pants and a purple shirt, and changes quickly. She crawls back through the window and begins her escape down the fire escape.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Nick watched as Kat left he shrugged and stood up, starting to follow her but he changes his mind and turned on his heal, walking off in the other direction. His footsteps are almost silent as he walks down the street, pearing into each of the stores with foods he couldnt have. Deliceos smells wafted from each of the buildings, making his mouth water. He sighed and shook his head, walking faster.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Jumping down, she pulls the hoodie over her head, and goes into a different store. She's aware of the strawberry smell thats almost overwhelming becuase she used so much of the shampoo. She goes in, buys milk, bread, and some glazed donuts for the others. Walking out, she goes back to the Newspaper building that is home.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 pm

(um...don't know what's going on.)

Kalo sighed as Emma snapped back, then began to enjoy Kat's company. Now that kid's not going to be too fond of her. But this is the way I am... Kalo thought as she absently walked outside.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Hazel smiles as the fluffy white kitten meows at her as it gets done. She picks up the bowl then walks back down the side steps and where everyone else is. Hazel walks in and looks around, seeing that Lucky already ran off to explore the old newspapper building.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Kat thmps up the steps to where mostly everyone else is. The strawberry smell of the shampoo was almost choking her. She exclaims as she almost trips on the white kitten. Breakfast! She calls loudly. Oh. Hello. She says to a girl (Hazel) that she had not met.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Nick continued to walk quickly through the streets, his head down as he stared at his feet as they moved along the sidewalk. He turned a corner and herd several people talking so he turned back, annoyed by there long conversation.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Kat dumps the donuts and bread onto the futon. She unscrews the milk cap and drinks straight from the bottle. She lifts her other hand to hold up the gallon milk. She lowers it and puts the cap on, wiping her lip.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Nick sighs, suddenly bored and hungry. He turns around and spots a man walking out of Dunken doghnuts. He waved and ran to him, looking weak and hungry and lost. Moments later he was racing down the street with the mans wallet clutched in his hand and the bagel in his other hand as he raced to the building that he stayed at now.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Setting down the milk, she opens the donut box and takes one, then goes to the first floor to explore a bit more. She begins to munch on it, thuding down the steps.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Nick finally makes it up the stairs, panting at the long run. He looks back to where he just came from and grins. "Thanks old man!" he called out into the streets though no one could be seen. He chuckled slightly and slipped into the second floor room before plopping down on the reckliner and eating his bagel which had strawberry cream cheese on it.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Seeing Nick, she goes back up a flight and stands in the doorway. How much in it? She asks, talking about the wallet.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

(how much should there be, a lot or very little?)
Nick looks up asd he hears Kat. "Huh?" he asks, confused for a second. "Oh the wallet," he mutters as he realized she must of seen it. He zipped the wallet open and dug around it to find where the man kept the money.
(ooh nevermind, Ill make it be a lot, the man will of been a rich guy Razz, not to rich though Very Happy)
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down