The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 5 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 pm

The fifteen year old looked to the girl. "I'm Zaira."she said. "Your cat seems to like playing with mine ."she said with a smile. Lucy played with the other kitten happily, her pink bow was always in place.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Twenty minutes later Brad walked out of the dog pound, his arms wrapped protectivly around his new dog and a small bag. He ran home as fast as he could with her, thinking of names on the way, all the while the puppy tried to lick his face and her tail wagged the whole way. He didnt stop untill he stood in front of the stairs, panting slightly as he saw some one he didnt know.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Zaira heard footsteps coming her way. "Someones coming."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Hazel looked at Zaira and nodded. "Yeah, Lucky loves to play with other cats." She said with a smile. "Oh! I'm Hazel." Said the ten year old girl, she heard foot steps coming and looked down the steps to see Brad. "Brad!" She called, then she saw the puppy and smiled. "Aww! It's so cute!" She said. Lucky smelled a dog and ran over to the steps, meowing. She looked at the puppy in Brads arms and meowed again.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hi."she said to the boy. The Shetland Sheepdog barked at the great Dane pup in delight. "My kittens name is Lucy and this is a dog ai just found. I'll name him Cole."she said. "Nice to meet you Brad and Hazel."she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Brad looked up with a smile, "Ya she's a-- He cut off seeing the other girl. "OH hello there, im Brad, nice to meet you and your animals." He said as his puppy wriggled around in his arms. He grinned at her and continued, "She's a blue merl great dane, and if you'll excuse me...." before he climbed up the steps and kicked the door open with his foot. He stepped quickly inside and he didnt bother shutting the door so that he could hear them talk if they were going to. He held onto his puppy as he sat the bag down and rummaged around in it, pulling out a light leather blue collar. He tore of its tags and he clipped it onto his puppy and he hooked her white leash to her before he sat her down on the floor.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm

"Oh yes. That reminds me.."she said. She took off her backpack and took out a red collar. "This is the one I bought just in case."she smiled and put it around Cole's neck. "So, what're you going to make her?"she asked cheerfully.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Hazel watched the two older kids talk. Lucky ran up the steps, the white kitten meowed at the sheep dog before walking back into the room and sat down in front of the great dane puppy. She meowed to it and stared at it as if she were thinking what to do with it. The ten year old girl watched her kitten closely, not knowing what it would do to the new puppy.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

"Oh, um..." He said undecided "Skylar... but Sky for short." He finally said. He glanced down at Lucky and Skylar. He smiled slightly and patted her head before he took the small bag of kibble, meaty puppy treats, and a rubber bone from the bag. "Come here Skylar!" he called cheerfully, holding out a puppy treat. Skylar wagged her tail and bounded to him after a moments look at Lucky.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:44 pm

(Lolz. Skylar the black cat became Skylar the great Dane puppy XD)

"That's cute."she smiled. "I'm guessing that Hazel is eleven and you are fourteen."she said. "Come here Lucy "she called for her kitten and it leaped into her arms. "Cole, here boy."she smiled. "This is Cole and Lucy."she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm

(Oh oops! Ill just change her name to... Uh Daisy)
"Thanks!" He said than listened to her talk and he smiled. "there cute, and nice names by the way."He said and looked down as Daisy locked the treat from his fingers. He reached down and scooped the pup up in strong arms,"And actually I'm 13, almost 14 though."[color=blue]he corrected as he rubbed Daisy behind the ears[\color]
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 pm

"Thanks."she smiled. "Oh. I'm fifteen. So, I'm the oldest."she chuckled. Lucy pawed at Daisy. (Actually, in a popular web comic, Lucy and Daisy were best of friends.)
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am

Dominic woke up suddenly, hearing something above him. He jumped to his feet and snuck upstairs silently. He froze as he saw three people, two cats, and two dogs. He held firm on Oliver and took a step back, hiding in the shadows as he watched, undetected.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 am

Hazel smiled and said, "Oh, I'm not eleven yet! I'm almost eleven though!" She said with a smile as she watched the animals roam about. "Daisy," She said with a smile, "That's a nice name." She said not noticing the other boy in the shadows. Lucky meowed as she watched Daisy go off to eat some food. The white kitten went off and away from the puppy and went over to the bigger dog. She stared at the dog with her blue eyes, then pawed at its paw. Hazel laughed as she saw her kitten trying to play with Cole.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am

Cole got into playing stance. He playfully humped back and forth. "No use in hiding."she said to the boy hiding. "I heard you coming upstairs."she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 am

Brad looked up as he heard Zaira speak. He saw a boy in the corner who looked no older than himself. "Hey! Im Bradley but you can call me Brad, oh and this is Daisy." Brad said as he sat Daisy down on the ground. Brad watched as she stalked torwards Cole and Lucky, her tail wagging as she wanted to play. She yipped happily and leapt onto Lucky, pinning the kitten down with her fat paws. Suddenly she got off and went into the corner sniffing. Brad quickly leapt up and ran over to her, picking her up and snapping on her leash and racing out the door and down the stairs into a grassy area as he realized she needed to go potty. He let her do her business and gave her a treat and he laughed as she bounded for him. Her rump in the air and tongue lolling. She yipped and rolled over before leaping away as Brad jumped for her. He smiled and she growled playfully as she found a stick and trotted around Brad with it. He let go of the leash and chased after her as Daisy yipped in joy, spinning around and tackling him. He fell to the ground lightly and laughed as Daisy licked his face. Finally they were done playing and Daisy sighed, lieing her blue head on Brad's chest and she closed her light eyes as she fell asleep. Brad closed his eyes as well but he didnt fall asleep but lost in thought instead as his arms wrapped around Daisy lightly in a caress.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

Hazel looked over at the boy that was hiding and smiled. "Hey! I'm Hazel!" She said then watched her kitten, Cole and Daisy play. She laughed when Lucky got pinned by the puppy. The ten year old watched as Brad went to get his dog and take it to do its business. Lucky went over to the other boy and meowed a couple of times as if she was demanding to be petted.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:52 pm

"Oh, umm im Dominic, nice to meat you all." he said, letting his gray eyes rest on each persons face he then looked at the kitten and took a step back and smiled at it. "Hello there." He said and leaned down to pet it but stopped remembering Oliver and he stood back up. He took his black ferret out of his hoodie where he was sleeping. "And this is Oliver." he said, holding up his friend. Oliver squirmed as he wanted down to [play and Dominic smiled as he held him like a baby in one arm and he tickled him with his other free hand. Oiver dooked and hissed playfully as his small black paws clasped around Dominics hand.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Kalo walked out into the street, and her stomach growled, but she ignored it. She trained her eyes on some other kids and their pets. They looked like fellow runaways. "Hello, my name is Kalo." She introduced herself.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Dominic looked down and saw Kalo. He waved his hand torwards her, "Hey Kalo!" he called down to her. Once he was done playing with Oliver, he fell asleep in his arms and he went to go see what Kalo was doing.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Kalo recognized Dominic from yesterday and smiled. It was nice to see some friendly faces here.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

"I'm Zaira."she smiled. "And this is Lucy and Cole."she chuckled. The Lucy went over to Kalo. Cole went over to Dominic.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Brad suddenly sat Daisy down beside him and jumped up. He tugged lightly on the white leash, "Come on Daisy." he said and trotted out to the sidewalk as Daisy quietly followed him. He looked bothways and crossed the street then turned and followed the sidewalk. Daisy trotted beside him, sometimes slowing down to sniff something or pulling ahead to meat a citezen who was passing by.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

Hazel smiled at the ferret and said, ″Aww, it's so cute!″ Lucky looked up at the ferret, meowed once then went over to Kalo. ″Hi, I'm Hazel.″ Said the ten year old girl. Her kitten meowed again tryinng to get petted by someone. Hazel called for Lucky and the little fluffy white kitten ran over to the girl. She picked up the kitten and smoothed the its fur down.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 am

For the first time since she ran away, Kalo laughed. "Hi, Zaira, Lucy, Cole, and Hazel!" She said.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down