The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Wind Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Tyler suddenly stopped humming as his stomach groaned loudly. He frowned embaressed and ripped out his sandwhich. He opened the baggy and took several tiny nibbles on the breads crust before putting the sandwhich back up, knowing he would be hungry later even more than now. He sif=ghed and put his head on knees, ignoring the hungerr that knawed on his stomach as he closed his eyes trying to relax
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Kalo did not realize that she was being watched. The dog suddenly began to whine and flatten her ears, so Kalo didn't strain as much to be careful. Instead, she crouched down and whistled softly. "Come here, girl." The dog hesitated, then came foward. Kalo went to pat the german shepard's head, and was greeted by a baring of the fangs. She felt teeth brush her hand, but the dog was relaxed by Kalo and was finally convinced of the girl's good intentions. Kalo ran her hand across the canine's fur and noticed a few cuts and scrapes. This wasn't a normal stray--this dog had been abused. She was a runaway. Like myself... Kalo thought. She smiled and looked at the dog again. "Your new name is Spirit..." She declared. "Since you were so elusive and hid from me."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Kat relaxes and smiles as the dog doesn't hurt Kalo. She jogs back to the newspaper building. Going into the basement, she puts the knife up. She leans againest the lower wall and smiles to herself.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Tyler stood up as he realized know one was getting hurt and he shook head. What to do now... He thought, suddenly bored.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Kat goes back thourgh the window and goes down the alley way, going away from her friends. Time for dinner. She thinks as she spots the sun going down. She walks to the nearest grocery store, hair covering her face like a mask.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Kalo took out her pocket knife and held it so Spirit, the dog, could see. "I've got this blade, and I'm not afraid to use it if you hurt my friends." She said, then smiled at her words. Spirit wouldn't try to hurt anyone anymore; so was just scared, not aggressive. When Kalo stood up and walked over to the rest of the runaways, the German Shepard followed.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

(D: can Tyler get a pet too?)
Tyler looked up and smiled as he saw no one was hurt and it appeared to him that the one person who the dog had been growling at, appeared to make friends with the dog. He sighed and stared off into the distance, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he slouched slightly. I wish I could have a loyal friend... he thought, eyes narrowing as a breeze blew and ruffled his hair. He shivered slightly and turned to the person with the dog. "Hi...Im Tyler, but you can call me Ty if you want to," he spoke in greeting to the girl.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

(sure, I think so...but wait for Kat's response)

Kalo grinned. "Oh, sorry. I didn't meet you yet--I was distracted." She said. "Anyways, I'm Kalo. It's great to meet you, Ty."
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

(ok)
Tyler couldnt help but respond with a smile. He nodded slightly as she said she was busy. "Pleasure to meat you as well Kalo," he said in responce to her name.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 am

"Hello."she said and held Lucy in her arms. Cole jumped on Tyler and tried to paw at his face. "Down boy."she said. "I'm Chihaya, this is Lucy and this dog is Cole."she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm

(Yeah, that's fine. Go ahead and get a pet.)
Kat steps into the store, eyes darting for something to eat. She begins to walk the aisles. She eyes a camera warily, but minds not to show her face. She acts causual, taking bread, chips, and a big tub of ham. She darts out the door, ready for a wild goose chase.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

(ok, thankyou Kat)
Tyler smiled as the dog jumped at him and he patted its head. "Good dog," he said happily as Cole jumped down. I want a dog of my own... he thought, suddenly excited of getting a dog of his own. He glanced around and slowly walked off, hoping to see a stray dog somewhere....
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

(No problem. Also, everyone please send in your votes. This post goes with whichever one gets the most.)
Kat runs and glances over her shoulder. Curious. Noone's following me... She stops and turns around, hair still over her face. A dog growls behind her, and before she can react, it jumps on her and pins her down. A cop comes up and cuffs her. Oh... crud.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:40 pm

(ok, I thank I already voted....not quite sure though, I do not have good memory....)
Tyler looked up as he heard some cops. He frowned and shook his head, silently making his way to it and he froze as he saw Kat was on the ground. He narrowed his eyes and gave a moment of thought before he silently went to the cop car. He leaned inside and put it in reverse before placing a large stack of papers on the gas pedal. The car jerked backwards with a screech and it started to roll down the hill. Tyler could see a police dog still in the car, barking frightfully as it could not get out through the now closed door. Tyler felt bad for the dog but figured the cop would let go of Kat and go save his car before it crashed with the mans other dog inside of it.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Nick woke up and shook his head before standing up. He glanced around, slightly confused. "Whats happening?" he thought as he heard sirens in the distance. He slowly walked toerward the blaring sound warily.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 pm

(You haven't. SS has Smile )
The cop and the dog take off running for their car. She gets up as quick as the cuffs allow her. She dashes to the shadows before anyone outside of her group can see her. How'd I manage to get caught? She wonders. The cop had cuffed her hands behind her, so she sits down, trying a difficult manuver to get her hands to in front of her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Sirens pierced siren's ears, and Kalo yelled for Kat. Her voice was drowned in the noise. Sighing in relief, she saw that Kaitlyn had managed to get away. She still had handcuffs on, though.

Spirit growled and chased the officer and his dog, but it was too late. They had already gotten away. The dog glanced at Kat and trotted back to Kalo.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Kat had gotten her hands in front of her. Sticking to the shadows, she goes back to the building, head for her VB. The lock pick should work here as well as it does for doors. She awkwardly manuvers herself through the window, and hops down from the lower wall. She reaches her hand into her bag, and finds something soft and furry. Huh? She thinks in confusion. A beautiful, silky black cat pops out and meows at her. It hops out and begins to rub againest her, purring loudly. Kat stares at the cat, trying to fugure out all that had just happened.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Kalo sat down on a bench on the sidewalk and took in the city sights as she petted Spirit's brown and black fur. The girl has been so distracted with staying alive and not being caught that hadn't had a chance to do so.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Nick turned around as the sirens stopped and he gave a shrug, going back to the building. Once their, he glanced around before slipping down onto the bottom floor. Once in the basement, he looked over and spotted Kat. He looked at her quizically as she stared at something.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Kat looks over to Nick as her comes down. She gives him a smile, then looks back to the cat for a minute. I wonder if could train her to steal wallets for me... She wonders. She shrugs all thoughts about the cat off for the moment, then painfully digs through the bag for the lock pick. She finds it, and grips it with her teeth. She concentrates on getting the cuffs off of her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

(The dog looks like this) -Runaways on The Street- - Page 11 Z
Tyler froze suddenly as he heard a dogs bark that sounded slightly like a yelp. Tyler narrowed his eyes and spun around to see a brown and white dog tied to a rope that was tied around a drainage pipe. The rope was so short the dog could barely turn its head. Tyler frowned, feeling sorry for the dog and he lowered himself to a crouch. "Its Ok boy," he called softly in a hushed tone, holding his hand out as he inched torwards the dog. The dog whined and its stub tail started to rapidly move in a wag. Looks friendly...he must of just been abandoned, poor guy," Tyler thought sadly and extended his fingers out to the dog carefully, cautious of being bitten. In that second he felt cold against his finger tips and he smiled as he saw the dog extend its head as far as it would go. Tyler inched closer and then felt a wet tongue against his hand. He smiled and reached out to the drainage pipe before carefully untieing the rope so that one end of the rope was in Tyler's hands and the other end was tied around the dog, like a leash. Tyler smiled and glanced around fearfull of the owner coming back and when he saw no one he patted his leg and took a few steps forward. "Here boy!" Tyler whispered excitedly to get the dog to come. The dog whined in yipped slightly and eagerly followed Tyler. Tyler started to walk to the building, the rope held loosly in his fingers as his other hand patted the dogs head, Tyler could here the dog whine in happyness.
Wind
Wind
RolePlayer of the Month
RolePlayer of the Month

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am

A cat meowed and Angel looked down and smiled. "Your still around Baby." she said bending down and picking up the 4 year old tabby that was her pet. "You disappeared for a while." Baby started to purr happily now that she was back with her human.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

Hazel heard sirens and turned towards. Lucky meowed as the sirens stop. I wonder what happened... Hazel thinks but, turns back and walks back into the building, Lucky following her.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:59 am

Hearing sirerns Angel froze and held Baby tighter. "No." she said as memories of her last day with her parents flashed through her mind. Her brown hair swang around as she shook her head.
Lightning
Lightning
Alpha Male
Alpha Male

Character Sheet
Name: Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down