The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 4 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Dawn Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 pm

(Hmm... When is it going to be morning...)

Hazel twisted and turned in her sleep. Her dream started out to be great, but now the ten year old's dream was a nightmare. Filled with every bad thing that happened in her ten year life.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

(I think only Kat(Breeze) can make it be day or night because she started this rp but im not sure)
Brad shifted on the couch before his eyes flashed open and he breathed heavily, his heart pounding at the nightmare. He gave a small shiver and slid off the chair before quickly standing. The room seemed stuffy and hot. Sill breathing heavily, Brad slipped on his boots which he had taken off earlyer. He grabbed the cash and stuffed it into his pocket just in case and looked over at Hazel before giving a small smile. He quickly opened the door and closed it lightly behind him before he flew down the steps and ran out of the alley way and onto the side walk. He started to follow the paved path for moments before he checked his watch, 1:30 in the morning. He sighed and walked faster, the breeze freezing his bare arms. He gave a small shiver as the wind blew at his old short sleeve shirt and into the holes in his pants at his knees.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Kalo continued to sleep. Her nightmares have faded, replaced by hopeful notions of freedom from her treacherous foster parents.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Brad sped up as he got goose bumps on his arms and he was soon in a run, his feet thudding onto the paved path and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He enjoyed the cold and narrowed his eyes, running faster, ready for it t be morning.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Hazel woke up from her nightmare. She looked around, seeing that it was still night time. She also saw that Brad wasn't there anymore. Where did he go? She asked herself looking towards Lucky, who was still asleep. She smiled at her kitten and pulled out her stuffed bear Lily. She looked at the old dirty stuffed bear and sighed, putting it back down on the bed.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm

(can it be morning yet?)
Brad turned another corner and stopped abruptly, glancing around, he saw the street lights ahead and he hurried forward and he started to look in the windows of the shops, wanting ideas of what he should buy with his precious money. He peared into each of the store windows as he slowly walked forward, "hmm a friend would be nice...." he thought as he stopped in front of the dog pound. He tried peaking in threw the small windows to see if he could spot any dogs and then he went to turn the handle. His fingers just touched the cold door knob when he remembered it was only 1 am. He looked down at his watch again and saw that it was now 2:47. He sighed and kept walking, noting the street and block that the pound was on so that he could come back later if he wanted. He sighed and started running again, turning sharply on the next corner and turning sharply again right after that to where he was headed torwards his home.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 pm

(I don't know...)

Hazel went over to her kitten who was still on the bed. She patted the kittens head just as it opened its light blue eyes. Lucky gave a mew then started to purr as Hazel scratched the kitten under its chin. The ten year old girl smiled and got up, going to her back pack. She unzipped it and got out a little pack of chips. Most of the chips were gone but there was still some left. She snacked on some of the chips as Lucky curled back up and fell back asleep.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Zaira gave her pet kitten a treat. It was deaf and had white fur plus blue eyes. She stumbles upon the sight of a boy -Kova aka Brad and runs off.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Snowflower
Location in RP: The Nursery Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Kalo eventually woke, but it was still dark outside. She sighed and sat up.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 pm

(ugh im just going to play like its earlier so Brad can at least see on the streets)
Brad finally made it to the stairs after he had found a full bottle of MT. Dew on the curb. It wasnt even opened yet so Brad knew it was safe to drink. Bradley looked up at the black stairs before hastily tromping up them, he could just see a soft glow on the horizon as the sun slowly rose, the sky was a soft gray except for the horion which glowed pink. He quitly opened the door and snuck inside where he saw Hazel was already awake. "Oh... hey." He said and went to go sit on the chair. He pulled out the pink purse and took his wad of cash before slipping it into the purse. He then put the purse back in the trashbag. He looked at his watch again: 5:49 he sighed and twisted the MT. Dew open. He almost took a drink but paused. He looked around untill he found the Josseppis cup on the floor, he picked it up and pored half the MT. Dew into it. "Here," he said to Hazel as he thrust his hand out torwards her, cup in hand.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Zaira went back into her own little home and placed Lucy down. The only accessory loch had was a.pink bow tied around her neck.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Kalo sighed and looked down upon the fellow runaways. "Sleepyheads..." She muttered. I guess I'm on my own now... She added in her head. The girl marched into the streets, cast with an early morning light, then felt a sudden pang of terrible loneliness.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Unable to sleep. She ran out side and bumped into another girl. "Eek!"she squealed.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Hazel turned as she heard someone walk in. She saw that it was only Brad and smiled. "Hey!" She said as she took the cup of Mt.Dew, "Thank you." She said before taking a drink of the Mt.dew, ending up drinking about half of it. She put the Mt.Dew down somewhere and looked in her pack for a bowl. The ten year old found the bowl and got out some bread crumbs. She put some in the bowl and set it on the floor for Lucky, who was now awake again. The fluffy white kitten started to eat the homemade cat food.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Brad felt a sudden flash of dispare and dissapointment as he remembered her kitten and he frowned. "Umm... er, would your cat be afraid of a dog?" He asked casually, glancing at the door as he really was excited to have enough money to buy a loyal friend. He looked back to Hazel and waited for his answer impatiently even if he said the question a half a second ago.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 pm

(>:3)

Zaira watched as a dog gave a bark. "A Shetland sheepdog..."she smiled. "The dog seemed to be friendly but Lucy was not convinced and crawled into her owners arms. "No worries Lucy."she smiled. "Come on boy. You must be hungry."she said. Zaira walked passed the door of where Brad and Hazel was.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Hazel looked at Brad and asked, "You mean a puppy!" She said excitedly, remembering the animals she had back home. The ten year old took a sip of Mt.Dew and said, "No. When I found Lucky she was playing around with a dog." She said with a smile. Lucky meowed after she was done eating the homemade cat food. Hazel looked inside the pack and grabbed a small water bottle and poured some water in the bowl. The kitten started to lick up the water in seconds. Then her kitten looked around and meowed as she heard something. The girl gave a frown as she also heard something, "Whats that?" She asked.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 pm

"Be right back then!" He said excitedly with a grin and snatched the money out of the pink purse before racing out the door and torwards the dog pound. He finally stopped in front of the gray building and turned the knob. He frowned as the door didnt open and he looked at the hours: open 8am to 6pm. he frowned and looked at his watch which read: 7:17 am. he sighed and gave a grump as he positioned himself beside the wall where he leaned against it as he waited for his clock to strike 8. He twideled his thumbs after a moment, growing bored but to excited to move
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:41 pm

"Only a girl..."she said to the voice and paused. "Plus a Turkish Angor kitten and a Shetland Sheepdog."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Hazel watches Brad race out of the door to the dog pound. She smiles then looks at Lucky and steps out of the door and looks around. The fluffy white kitten runs out. For a moment the girl lost track of Lucky and became worried, then saw her little furry friend down below, stalking something. Hazel smiles and watches her kitten play around down below.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Lucky was pawing at Lucy. She set her kitten down and watched the two kittens play. The Shetland watched as well and gave a happy woof.
Snowflower
Snowflower
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Hazel looked at the other girl and almost jumped not noticing her. "Ah!" She said in surprise, "Who are you?" She looked at the girl then saw the dog and smiled. Lucky played with Lucy, pawing at the older cats ears then switched and went to attack the cats tail.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Brad grinned as he saw a car pull up and a women stepped out of the car. He tipped his head to her in a nod as she unlocked the doors and went inside, He rushed over to the door and peared inside as the lifgts flickered on and he saw the women give him a weird look before she smiled as well and came and opened the door for him. "I want a dog he said before the women even was able to ask what he wanted. She smiled and nodded, bringing him to the dog section, on the opposite side there was a door that read cats. He ignored that door and stepped into the dogs room as the women scurried off to the front desk. Brad looked around, seeing a man in there feeding the dogs, the man looked surprised that Brad was in there so early and he checked his watch: 7:52. Brad gave a shrug and slowly started to walk down the isles of dog cages, peaking threw the wires that kept him from the barking dogs.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Hazel tapped her foot, crossing her arms. She looked at the other girl then at the dog. The ten year old looked at her kitten, playing with the other cat. Lucky bated at the cat as she chased it around.
Dawn
Dawn

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kova Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Brad looke in the cage at the end on the first isel. He froze and stared at the blue merle dog. He didnt know what breed she was but he smiled and glanced up at her chart: gender-female age-three months breed-great dane: Brad smiled and looked at the puppy again. She had a beautiful blue merle coat and light blue eyes. She wagged furiously as Brad leaned in to her and he stuck his finger threw the cage and she licked his fingers. He smiled widely and crouched down and stared at the pup. "Your coming home with me little girl." He said confidently with a grin on his face
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum