The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tropical Skys Pack
Hello there! Welcome to the official Tropical Skys Pack website! We have many fun RolePlay events to take part in, and there are so many things to do to keep you on your paws! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Tropical Skys Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» TSP Is Shutting Down
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm by Rosaleena

» King of the Mountain
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm by Breeze

» Drop things :D
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames! c:
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm by Breeze

» What's your favorite?
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Breeze

Top posting users this month
No user

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

-Runaways on The Street-

+7
Kova
Dawn
Rosaleena
Saffari
Amazon
Seaspray
Breeze
11 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you think something exciting should happen in the RP?

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_lcap75%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 Empty -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Breeze Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Simple. A human RolePlay, only humans [particuarly teens and/or children] who have run away from their homes and are now living on the streets.
Please post your bio, and fill out the mini joining form below and post it.
Code:
-Joining Form-
Name:
Short Physical and Personality Description:
Possesions:
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance:
Speed:
Sneak:
Persausive:
-About Skills-
You start with 100 points and divide them up into the four skill groups.
Intellagance: How smart your character is.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Sneak: How sneaky your character is.
Persausive: How well your character is at begging people for food and such without making it obvious too that they have run away.
(Also, sorry Archen if your not OK with me using your skills idea)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:Kaitlyn[Breeze]
Deputy:
Snatchers[Basicly everyone else]: Dominic[Amazon], Kalo[Seaspray], Chihaya[Snowflower], Bradley[Kova], Hazel[Dawn], Emma[Mai]
Current Events: Everyone's meeting one another, for the most part. Kalo is confronting a dog.
Poll:Has ended.

#3 has won.
A troublesome nieghbor finds out their living there, and pretty much blackmails the gang. The Runaways then decide something to do about it, and take action.

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet
Name: Breeze
Location in RP: Sunset View

Back to top Go down

-Runaways on The Street- - Page 6 Empty Re: -Runaways on The Street-

Post by Kova Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am

Brad stopped and turned onto an alley way, Daisy at his heels before he took the leash and tied it to a drain pipe of one of the buildings. "Stay," He told Daisy firmly even though she was tied up. He turned and started back to the sidewalk before he paused. He gave a shrug and took a deep breath before turning and lowering his head. He took another breath and went inside the store. He looked around, keeping his head lowerd and he saw the store owner over in the corner talking to a man. He smiled slightly and casually walked over to a isle that had candy and chips on it. He slowly reached out a hand and snatched up doritos, he put them in his shirt and looked around the store and saw the man and the owner were still talking. He grinned and snatched up a reeces as well. He walked casually back over the door and pretended to be muttering that they didnt have what he wanted nand he slid out the door silently. He quickly walked away from the store and back to the alley way where he unhooked Daisy's leash. "Come on girl," he said briskly and he went to the sidewalk before running ahead to home as Daisy ran ahead of him, her tongue loling.
Kova
Kova

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 pm

"Thanks." Nick said and looked back as he saw Brad leave. He watched after curiously but said nothing and he went to the side before sitting down.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

http://darkeninghowlerpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Kalo's heart nearbly skipped a beat as she saw the stray dog that had appeared earlier. As it took off after an alleyway, she followed in hot pursuit. The german shepard had disappeared, but in its wake lay a pile of food. Did the dog lead me to this food? Kalo wondered as she gathered the edibles.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 am

Nick watched as Kalo left. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "I wonder where there off to" he wondered.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 pm

(Hey, sorry I took forever! I just haven't had any time lately.)
Having had no sleep, Kat thinks she's halucinating or something as she hears voices and... animals?There's no animals here, except for Nick's ferret.She silently walks up the stairs to the room she hears everything coming from. Seeing animals and new people, she decides she's still sane. Kat stands in the doorway, arms crossed, and leaning on the doorframe.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Location : Look in the mirrior. That is not you; that is me >:3 I'm messing with your mirrior.

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:14 pm

(lol Its Oks)
Nick looked up as he heard someone come up the stairs. He sees Kat and waves his hand in greeting. "Hi Kat." he calls and he stands up and walks to the corner.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Kat smiles and waves back. She walks up to him. Uh, what's going on?She asks him.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Nick put his hands in his pockets as he thought about his answer. He wast to sure himself and he sighed, "Well I guess some other kids have found this abandoned place as well. And they brought there pets." he said looking up to Kat and then to the other kids pets. He felt Oliver squirming in his shirt trying to find a comfy place to sleep and he reached down to stroke Oliver before staring off into space thinking
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 pm

OK...Kat says. Today was already off to a strange start.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Nik looksup as he heard Kat say OK. He narrows his eyes in quick thought than said quietly, "Are you going to let them stay?"
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 pm

I guess so. They're runaways too, right?Kat, waiting for an answer, lets her mind drift to wondering if she should buy this place so they don't get found out.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Nick nodded, "Ya im pretty sure they are..." he said then paused. "I think some of them have useful things and skills...Like a boy named... Brad, I think was his name has money and I saw someone had a blanket...and a hammer." he shrugged and then plopped down on the ground, his back leening against the wall.
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm

OK.She says.Hey, do you think when I turn eighteen that I should buy this place?she asks.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Nick paused at her question."Yes, I think that would be a good idea." He said slowly, somewhat startled by her question as he never thought that he would be able to live somewhere and he would always have to hide since he was a runaway
Amazon
Amazon
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Kat walks to the stairway and looks out. Standing in the doorway, she sees a boy with a dog.That must be Brad.She thinks.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Name: Emma(Em)
Short Physical and Personality Description: Em has wavy blond hair and light blue eyes, pale skin, long legs, few freckles on her cheeks, big feet, and she wears gray sweat pants, a light green hoddy, and white sneakers. She is loud and outgoing, she is extremly fast and stubborn and rather happy
Possesions: A silver bracelet, a locket with a picture of her mom and dad, a red solo cup, and a small pink teddy bear with a purple bow tied on its head
Skills: [start with 100 points and divide them.]
Intellagance: 20
Speed: 60
Sneak: 10
Persausive: 10
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Accpeted. Join the RP now if you want.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Emma slowly walked out of the grocery store, a diveous smirk on her face as she clutched a bag of doritos and a king size reeces pieces in her hand that was stuffed inside her hoody pocket. As soon as she opened the door to the store she bolted, racing down the sidewalks and turning sharply down ally ways untill finally she slowed down, breathing heavily. "This should be far enough." she thought as she leaned over gasping for breath, being several miles away from the grocery store. Finally she stood up and started walking to know where in particular, her walmart sack full of belongings slung around her shoulder and her prize clutched firmly in her hand as if she thought some one would take it from her. Suddenly she froze, hearing voices and a pad of quiet feet. She glanced up and saw the building that had voices coming from it[the newspaper company or whatever] She was just about to duck down and hide under the steps when she felt a hand grip firmly on her shoulder. She squeeked out a scream and saw the grocery store clerks hand on her shoulder. Her eyes widened and she ducked down as the man tride to pull her somewhere. She squeeked again and started to run off as she heard the man bellow angrily after her, she could hear his heavy foot steps pounding on the sidewalk just behind her. She ran faster though she was still tired from her last run and suddenly she slipped, falling and hitting her face on the sidewalk. "Umph!" she grunted and struggled to her feet as she felt blood drip down her head. She scurried down an alley way as she felt the wind the mans hand made as he had reached down for her. She could hear him yell at her again but she couldnt be sure if he was following or not, she didnt look behind to check as her head throbbed lightly.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Kalo turned to look at Kaitlyn. She nodded at her in greeting and placed down the edibles she had sifted through the garbage. "Look at the food I found!" She said, smiling.
Seaspray
Seaspray
Beta
Beta

Character Sheet
Name: Seaspray

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Hazel watched as Nick walked away. She shrugged and started to pet Lucky again and then she looked at Kalo then saw another girl. She smiled when she got an idea. "Hey! I'm going to go get some more food." She says dropping her white kitten on the ground. The brown haired girl runs off looking for something, or someone who would give her some food. Hazel runs around the corner, her white kitten following behind her.
Dawn
Dawn

Location : Um here... on my laptop, at my house, on wolf quest, feral hearts, and any where else in the world...

Character Sheet
Name: Dawn
Location in RP: The Main Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Finally Emma stopped and briskly glanced behind her. She immediatly noticed the man has stopped chasing her and she smirked. "Chicken," she muttered and saw a big blue dumpster bin ahead. She hurried over to it and sat down beside it before slowly and tentavly reaching her hand to her head where it still felt wet and sticky. She winced slightly as her fingers brushed against her cut and when she brought her hand back down her fingers were red. She scowled and wiped her fingers of in some grass that was just growing out of the sidewalk. After a moments thought she sighed and took out her doritos bag and tore the bag open before stuffing her hand inside, only coming out with a handful of doritos that she quickly disposed of in her mouth. She chewed thoughtfully as she stared off into space.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Kat smiles breifly. They were gonna need food. her smile faded to a huge yawn. Exausted, Kaitlyn walks to the futon (or chair. Which ever is open.) and quickly goes to sleep.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Emma stuffed her last handful of her doritos in her mouth and chewed slowly, savoring the taste. After she swallowed unwillingly she licked the cheese off of each of her fingers and stood up. She glanced around and slowly walked back to the sidewalk and she glanced around nervously, looking for the man but when she didnt see him she gave a sigh of relief and started to jog down the sidewalk tiredly. After a long moment she froze in front of a building with the door open. She stared at it for a moment before walking up the steps carefully and curiously. Suddenly she froze, peaking in and spotting several other kids in the room. She scurried down the steps and she hid under them, waiting for them all to leave so she could go inside
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Kat stirs as she hears foot steps. She hops up and sprints down to where the sound led off to. Finding a young girl bleeding, she tears off some of her shirt to tie around her head. She holds it out to her and smiles lightly, showing no signs of wanting to hurt her.
Breeze
Breeze
Lead Fisher
Lead Fisher

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Emma pulls back as she sees someone coming and she gets up to run as she sees the girl looking at her but she saw that she was holding her shirt piece and that she wasnt going to hurt her. She grinned back. "Thankyou," she murmured and gently took the cloth and pressed it to her cut, wincing slightly at the touch.
Mai
Mai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum